2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHERS BAGELS
These two-ingredient bagels use self-rising flour which you can buy pre-made or make yourself. I make my own self-rising flour and have always had wonderful results.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of self-rising flour and 1 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt until a dough starts to form.
- Brush your hands with a bit of flour and turn the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Knead and divide into 4 parts.
- Then roll out each dough ball to form a rope and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle. You will have four bagels.
- Then beat just one egg and brush over the bagels and sprinkle with everything except Trader Joe’s Bagel Seasoning.
- Finally, Bake your bagels at 350 degrees on a pan sprayed with cooking spray for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown. Enjoy!!
Servings 4= 3 Smartpoints each bagel, and 3 points on the Green, Blue and Purple plans.
BLUE PLAN: 3 SmartPoints per bagel
PURPLE PLAN: 3 SmartPoints per bagel
GREEN PLAN: 3 SmartPoints per bagel