PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 minutes
- All you need is 1 (32 oz.) container of non-fat plain or Greek yogurt
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, diced
- And you’ll need 1 ( 1 oz.) Jell-O sugar-free VANILLA or BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING MIX
- Carton CARAMEL PREMIER PROTEIN SHAKE
- 1 can of CRUSHED PINEAPPLE
- And 3 FUN SIZE SNICKERS BAR or you can use 2 PEANUT BUTTER BUILT BAR, chopped
- 2 Tbsp SMUCKER’S SUGAR-FREE CARAMEL SUNDAE SAUCE
- fat-free Reddi Whip, optional topping
- Combine the pudding mix, and Caramel Premier Protein Shake in a large mixing bowl.
- Add non-fat plain yogurt. Mix until smooth.
- Then drain the juice from a can of crushed pineapple.
- Filter the juice from a can of crushed pineapple so that the pineapple remains at zero points.
- Gradually fold in the chopped apples.
- Chill in the refrigerator or serve immediately.
- Top with chopped snickers before serving.
- You can drizzle 1 tsp sugar-free caramel sauce over the top of each serving and top with fat-free Reddi Whip, if desired.
SERVINGS: MAKES 8 SERVINGS
GREEN PLAN: 4 SmartPoints per serving
BLUE PLAN: 2 SmartPoints per serving
PURPLE PLAN: 2 SmartPoints per serving
To calculate the WW points on a recipe I recommend entering the ingredients in manually not by the nutritional information in the WW recipe builder.