Looking for an easy, quick and healthy dinner option? Parmesan chicken is a great choice! Low carb, packed with protein and full of flavor. Plus, it’s simple to make.
Servings: Makes 4 servings
2 Points® per serving
Every day we add new recipes to our Healthy & Tasty blog, so check back often!
We are not linked with Weight Watchers in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options and turning everyday meals into healthy alternatives.
Always make sure to check the points on the official calculator at the official WW site.
Be sure to check out my favorite WW dinner recipes as well:
HOW DO I MAKE THIS PARMESAN CHICKEN RECIPE?
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Then mix parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and seasonings in a medium mixing bowl, Make sure to mix them well.
3. Fully dip each chicken breast in the mixture.
4. Place on a nonstick baking sheet.
5. Be careful not to exceed the time limit bake approx 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.